Allied Health Progams
Evidence-Based Airway Management Programs
Professional Medical Associates, as the Regional Training Centre for Western Canada, is proud to be the provider of both the Fundamentals of Airway Management for BLS practitioners and The Difficult Airway Course: EMS for ACPs as a partner with First Airway.
- Fundamentals of Airway Management
- BLS Program – see dates and program information.
- The Difficult Airway Course: EMS
- ALS Program – Calgary – Click for Dates
- ALS Program – St. Albert – Click for Dates
- Essentials of Advanced Airway Management for Adults and Pediatrics
- St. Albert Program -TBA see dates and program information.
- Calgary Program – December 17th, 1400h
- Calgary Program – December 18th, 1400h
ACLS for DDS Professionals
TBA – Calgary – email for more information. Please check back in a few weeks for additional programs
PALS for DDS Professionals
TBA – for St. Albert – email for more information. Please check back in a few weeks.